When you book with me you're investing in beautiful, stylish photos that you'll be able to keep for the future, for your children and theirs afterwards. You'll have the benefit of my years of experience photographing families and babies across London and beyond, as well as my own as a mother. You won't have to worry about what might happen on the session or how the kids might behave. I'll be there to guide you at every step and together we'll make beautiful memories.
My session fee is £150 and includes the following:
- A detailed pre-shoot preparation and styling guide to ensure you feel relaxed and at your best on the day
- Consultations over email and the phone to answer any queries or concerns you may have
- A bespoke questionnaire to help me get to know your lovely family, so I can tailor the session to your needs
- 1.5-2 hour photoshoot (up to 3 hours for newborns)
- A password protected online viewing gallery to view your beautifully hand-edited images
- Travel within London (Zones 1-4)
Prints and products (including digital files) are available to purchase after your session, once you have viewed your gallery and have had a chance to decide what suits you best. There is no minimum spend, however clients typically spend between £225-£2000 on digital photos, prints and albums. For my full packages and pricing please contact me to request a welcome guide.
“Melissa is an incredibly talented family photographer. She came to our house and in a really relaxed fashion in under two hours took some fabulous pictures of all four of us [...] My husband, who is usually not that comfortable in front of the camera, really enjoyed the unobtrusive process and was delighted with the results.”
Ready to work together? Get in touch!
All content Copyright © 2019 Melissa Gray Peters Photography
Melissa Gray-Peters is a London newborn photographer, family photographer, maternity photographer and baby photographer. She offers organic, enchanting photography for relaxed families based in all areas of North London including Islington, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, Hampstead and Highgate, as well as South London, West London, East London and parts of Hertfordshire.